Who's in the Ocean? Pop the dots to find out! Poke the irresistible click-to-count buttons to hear satisfying "clicks" and "pops" as you count all the amazing creatures in the sea! This sturdy 20-page interactive board book invites kids to pop along as they explore the ocean and learn fun facts along the way! Poke-a-Dot® books help encourage language development, counting, and fine motor skills. Patented Pop-a-Tronic technology lets kids discover different popping sounds by poking the dots from the front or the back, with pages raised or flat!
Poke-A-Dot: Who's in the Ocean
Regular price $14.95
- 20-page interactive sturdy board book with buttons to press and "pop" on every page
- Poke the dots to count the creatures in the ocean and learn fun facts along the way
- Poke-a-Dot books encourage language development, counting, and fine motor skills
- Dots make different clicking and popping sounds depending on how they're poked
- Ages 3+; 9.25" x 7.25" book